Baldwin Financial Services
Become Financially Secure
Australian Money Checklist
Are you a migrant from the UK now living in Australia?
- Do you struggle to understand how finances work here?
- You know it is pretty different to the UK but not sure how best to make it work for you?
- Take our quiz to find out how much you really know – and indentify the areas you may need our help with.
“Every year tens of thousands of UK migrants arrive in the lucky country. All are desperately wanting to succeed having gone through the painful process of leaving friends and family behind. I felt this and still feel this 17 years after arriving here.
The thing is you don’t know what you don’t know. For UK migrants, finance in Australia can be daunting.”
Retirement Planning Checklist
Have you started planning your retirement bucket list?
- Do you often wonder if you’ll ever be able to stop working and live comfortably?
- Will you have enough money to enjoy the retirement of your dreams?
- Take our quiz to find out how prepared you really are – and indentify the areas you may need our help with.
Baldwin Financial Services can help you with many aspects of financial planning, including:
- ESTATE PLANNING
- RETIREMENT PLANNING
- SMSF ADVICE & ADMINISTRATION
- RISK INSURANCE
- TAX PLANNING
- SHARE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ADVICE
- AGE CARE
- FINANCE & DEBT MANAGEMENT
ABOUT BALDWIN FINANCIAL SERVICES
Baldwin Financial Services is a boutique financial planning firm that prides itself on providing quality financial planning advice focused on our clients’ best interests.
Put simply, we love what we do.
We provide a full range of financial planning, taxation and legal services, to all of our clients. Through our network of colleagues we enjoy a huge reservoir of technical expertise and practical experience dealing with a wide range of areas. These include investments, risk insurance, superannuation (including self-managed superannuation), estate planning, retirement and age-care planning, business advice and inter-generational financial planning.
Our team operate with the highest level of professionalism and personability, to ensure that we craft practical solutions to all of your financial challenges. We are committed to continuous improvement and spend several hours each week maintaining and extending our knowledge base so that you can be sure that our advice is relevant, timely and of the highest quality.
“I am passionate in my quest to help clients achieve their financial freedom. To have choices is ultimately what drives us all and I can help clients visualize, quantify and set out on the road to achieve their personal lifestyle goals.
Originally qualified and experienced in corporate finance, I migrated as part of a US scientific multinational to Australia in 2003 where I led manufacturing operations and latterly assumed divisional site and regional leadership roles throughout the Asia Pacific region.
My own journey to financial freedom started in 2011 when my wife and I visited a planner for the first time and were surprised to understand the power of financial choices. I then spent a number of years studying, culminating in a Masters Financial Planning qualification in 2015.
I joined the profession early in 2016 and love the feeling of making a positive impact to the lives of the people I meet on a daily basis.”
“Mark to me is a professional financial consultant skilled in establishing and looking after E-Super funds. […] Mark is extremely good at getting back to you quickly with any queries you may have.”
“I would strongly recommend Baldwin Financial Services to anyone. Not only is Mark providing sound advice for my Superannuation, but I am earning additional money through receiving dividends, as his knowledge of this is amazing. Mark is extremely likeable, friendly and professional […] and his fees are excellent value!”
“Mark was very professional with some great advice. He is there to help people of all ages and understands the different needs to demographics beautifully – 5 stars.”
“FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL”
– BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
- UK Migrants: Do You Understand Finance in Australia? – Take my QuizAre you a migrant from the UK now living in Australia? Do you struggle to understand how finances work in Australia? You know it is pretty different to the UK but not sure how best to make it work for you? If so, read on. You are not alone. Every year tens of thousands of […]
- Market Volatility: Road to RecoveryFor two of their latest updates, Mancell Financial Group discuss the recent market recovery following the crash in the wake of COVID-19 uncertainty. “The market bounce has been significant. 30-40% falls have been countered with 30-40% gains. Some markets are almost where they were on January 1. Some companies are making all time highs.” But […]
- Ways to Save Money Around the HomeHere are a few tips from ASIC on ways to save money around the home. They are easy and simple to implement in our daily lives. Especially, on the steps we can take to save on our utilities. It not only reduces our bills, but also helps the planet too. General Turn off electrical appliances […]
Prospect Financial Advisors
Your local Prospect financial advisers, providing quality financial planning advice focused on our clients’ best interests.