Baldwin Financial Services
Become Financially Secure
Scroll down for additional services, to meet Mark and to learn more about Baldwin Financial Services.
Australian Money Checklist
Are you a migrant from the UK now living in Australia?
- Do you struggle to understand how finances work here?
- You know it is pretty different to the UK but not sure how best to make it work for you?
- Take our quiz to find out how much you really know – and indentify the areas you may need our help with.
“Every year tens of thousands of UK migrants arrive in the lucky country. All are desperately wanting to succeed having gone through the painful process of leaving friends and family behind. I felt this and still feel this 17 years after arriving here.
The thing is you don’t know what you don’t know. For UK migrants, finance in Australia can be daunting.”
Retirement Planning Checklist
Have you started planning your retirement bucket list?
- Do you often wonder if you’ll ever be able to stop working and live comfortably?
- Will you have enough money to enjoy the retirement of your dreams?
- Take our quiz to find out how prepared you really are – and indentify the areas you may need our help with.
Baldwin Financial Services can help you with many aspects of financial planning, including:
- ESTATE PLANNING
- RETIREMENT PLANNING
- SMSF ADVICE & ADMINISTRATION
- RISK INSURANCE
- TAX PLANNING
- SHARE PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS ADVICE
- AGE CARE
- FINANCE & DEBT MANAGEMENT
ABOUT BALDWIN FINANCIAL SERVICES
Baldwin Financial Services is a boutique financial planning firm that prides itself on providing quality financial planning advice focused on our clients’ best interests.
Put simply, we love what we do.
We provide a full range of financial planning, taxation and legal services, to all of our clients. Through our network of colleagues, we enjoy a huge reservoir of technical expertise and practical experience dealing with a wide range of areas. These include investments, risk insurance, superannuation (including self-managed superannuation), estate planning, retirement and aged-care planning, business advice and inter-generational financial planning.
Our team operate with the highest level of professionalism and personability, to ensure that we craft practical solutions to all of your financial challenges. We are committed to continuous improvement and spend several hours each week maintaining and extending our knowledge base so that you can be sure that our advice is relevant, timely and of the highest quality.
MEET MARK & THE TEAM
“I am passionate in my quest to help clients achieve their financial freedom. To have choices is ultimately what drives us all and I can help clients visualize, quantify and set out on the road to achieving their personal lifestyle goals.
Originally qualified and experienced in corporate finance, I migrated as part of a US scientific multinational to Australia in 2003 where I led manufacturing operations and latterly assumed divisional site and regional leadership roles throughout the Asia Pacific region.
My own journey to financial freedom started in 2011 when my wife and I visited a planner for the first time and were surprised to understand the power of financial choices. I then spent a number of years studying, culminating in a Masters Financial Planning qualification in 2015.
I joined the profession early in 2016 and love the feeling of making a positive impact on the lives of the people I meet on a daily basis.”
Client Support Officer
I recently joined the team at BFS, after working for the last few years in the Department of Child Protection. Prior to this, I worked for many years in administration at a large US multinational company, before being made redundant when my role was relocated to Melbourne.
I enjoy walking our dog Alfie, working in the garden and riding my bike.
As BFS has grown, it has become evident that Mark needs to share the workload, and he has invited me on board to assist.
As we generally work well together I have embraced the opportunity to come along and be part of his growing business, meet his client base and help Mark give his clients the support they need to create their best life and retirement.
I have been working in BFS since the end of March 2022. I am currently completing a degree in Psychology at the University of South Australia, allowing me to assist BFS for a few hours a week. During that time, I enjoy taking care of the insurance requirements and needs of our clients.
When I am not busy with work and study, I play soccer for the Rostrevor Old Collegians and Futsal with friends to stay fit.
My partner and I also have a dog named Winston who enjoys lots of attention!
“Mark to me is a professional financial consultant skilled in establishing and looking after E-Super funds. […] Mark is extremely good at getting back to you quickly with any queries you may have.”
“I would strongly recommend Baldwin Financial Services to anyone. Not only is Mark providing sound advice for my Superannuation, but I am earning additional money through receiving dividends, as his knowledge of this is amazing. Mark is extremely likeable, friendly and professional […] and his fees are excellent value!”
“Mark was very professional with some great advice. He is there to help people of all ages and understands the different needs to demographics beautifully – 5 stars.”
“FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL”
– BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
- Creating & Sticking to a Personal BudgetCREATING AND sticking to a personal budget is a key part of being in control of your finances. It’s also essential in… Read more: Creating & Sticking to a Personal Budget
- Federal Election Impact on the Financial LandscapeI’d like to take you through an overview of the proposed changes in the financial landscape, in light of the recent Federal… Read more: Federal Election Impact on the Financial Landscape
- Geopolitics & Investment MarketsThe ongoing conflict in Ukraine and the resulting sanctions placed on Russia by many Western countries are, understandably, having an impact on… Read more: Geopolitics & Investment Markets
ASX All Ordinaries Index
North-East Adelaide Financial Advisers
Your local north-east Adelaide financial advisers, providing quality financial planning advice focused on our clients’ best interests.